- Do you want to start a creative business but you’re afraid to take the plunge?
- Do you have a business but you’re considering some changes but not sure where to start?
- You have a ton of ideas for your business but you don’t know how to bring them to fruition?
- You’re having a hard time finding the right balance between your creativity, money and other responsibilities in life?
- You have a general feeling of ‘being stuck’?
I hear you!
Let’s translate this overwhelm and uncertainty into goals, actionable steps, and finally a thriving creative business. No matter what stage of business you are in!
I am a business coach with a specialty in creativity. I can help you to build and grow your beautiful business as a representation of the creative you. You have creative gifts to share! Let’s figure out how!
I truly believe that you have the answers within you. The answers are there, you just need a little push to find them, to connect the dots or get a fresh perspective on things. Once we find the answers, your creative energy will flow and your business along with it!
Let’s work together and manifest your potential!
As we work together I will bring my knowledge and expertise. I bring years of experience running my own creative business and supporting a network of more than 100 creative entrepreneurs.
You bring your passion, questions, and desires to make changes and take action.
A little bit more about me in a nutshell:
- It’s my passion to support other entrepreneurs, to zone in, listen carefully with the intent to understand you deeply and help you find the answers in an ocean of sometimes overwhelming thoughts about your business.
- Trained by Eric Maisel, founder of the field of Creativity Coaching.
- Succesfully ran Old Red Barn, a creative DIY and furniture paint business in Belgium that grew after 1,5 years into the European distribution company for Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint. Sold my business after 4 years.
- Retail Care Manager, Trainer and Social Media Manager for Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint in Europe.
- Retail Care Manager, Trainer and Social Media Manager for Fusion Mineral Paint in Europe.
- Former sales agent for The Stencil Studio, UK.
- Degree of Masters in Marketing and Media Studies at the University of Brussels, Belgium
- I have been married almost 12 years to my husband Jurgen, and have two sons Arne & Willem.
- Our move from busy Belgium to the Swedish countryside is one of the hardest things I have ever done, but I can assure you that life does really happen outside the comfort zone!
- Interior decor, DIY and painting furniture is one of my biggest passions. Throw in some Scandinavian rustic elements and I’m the happiest girl in the world.
Swedish Fika is a break with coffee or tea and gives you a legitimate reason to set aside a moment for quality time in your often so busy life.
Let’s fika regularly through Skype and figure it all out!
This package is ideal if you have a general feeling of overwhelm or unclarity. With this package we have enough time to get to the root of it all.
Personalized worksheets, carefully selected for your specific needs, are also included in this package.
Every cottage, farmhouse or ‘stuga’ needs a foundation, a plan, a design or a style, and so does your business.
Do you want to build a new business from the ground up or rebrand your current business?
I’m here for you to help you design. You will get all the exercises you need to build your framework: your own business plan! Think of the rooms in a home as the steps in your planning process. Together we go through all the rooms, we carefully decide, we add charm, we declutter, we bring a vision to life.
‘Måla möbler’ or painting furniture is your passion. You have a painted furniture business or you’re starting one?
Balancing retail and creativity is a challenge, but we’ll figure out how to make it work and get you the best possible return with your business. We’ll talk about your products or brands, new ideas, workshops, your space and everything that will make your business into a succes story.
“Måla” is available as a package or per hour. Just get in touch on goedele (at) dalamuses (dot) com to discuss what you need!